1. Validity: The validity of the Class Packages is from the date of purchase: 1 session is valid for 1 month, Class Packages of 5 sessions are valid for 3 months. Class Packages of 10 sessions are valid for 6 months
2. Payment: Payment is done in person and before the start of the classes or class packages
3. Session Attendance: The Class Packages are non-transferable
4. Scheduling: We will always schedule your class package together before you sign up and see what will work for you, also we will identify 2 back up schedules in cases you can't make it during your first preferred schedule. This is to make sure I can be available for you. If you wish to reschedule, please do so 24 hours before the class
5. Your Student Card: You'll be given your student card to keep track of how many classes you're done with because after completing 10 sessions with me. Don't worry if you lose it, I also keep track, it's just fun to have these cards to see your progress
6. Declaration of Health Condition
For SUPYoga & Yoga Trapeze® - No practice if the student is on pain killers, currently pregnant, with stage 2 herniated discs, with cardiovascular disease, with hypertension, with glaucoma
For Hatha Yoga & Gravity Yoga® - No practice if the student is on pain killers (prescription or over the counter), pregnant, recently went through a joint replacement, knee replacement, and other surgeries and does not have doctor's approval, has severe scoliosis, illness, and disease, hypermobility syndrome or ehlers-danlos syndrome
For All Yoga Classes - Students shall take full responsibility for their own health and any illness or injury that may occur during class. They cannot hold the instructor responsible in the case of an accident or illness during practice.
Preparing the body and mind
Body Prep: Have your meals 2 hours before the class. For Gravity Yoga, deep stretching can reduce power output and reduce joint stability for about 2 hours so no other exercise after the class ok?
Mind Prep: If it's your first time to try, don't worry I got you! If you've tried it before, great! Then we got each other!
Time Prep: Come to class 10 minutes before the schedule. If you're late for your scheduled session we would need to move you to the next available time slot, so you can start from the beginning of the class.
*All classes water, towel, yoga mat, yoga socks
*SUP Yoga caps, Sun lotion not oil
Attire Tips :
Wear something you can move comfortably in :) below are just tips -
*Gravity Yoga loose attire feels amazing when you're holding poses, as skin-tight sometimes restricts movement
*Yoga Trapeze wear something that covers your legs (cause there are some poses that will have the trapeze wrap around your legs), socks are required
*SUPYoga swim shorts, swim tops, bikini
*Hatha Yoga sports top and leggings, or shorts
Parking: Free parking is along the main road before you enter our lane.
Everything can be easy, as long as you prepare for it.